Women’s Health Clinic
Every woman is unique. Age, race, body type, personality – there are countless ways that women differ individually.
The same can be said of your personal health profile.
Here at Dr Tan and Partners, we understand and embrace this diversity.
Our Women’s Health Clinic has been supporting healthy and striving women over the years.
Staffed by an all-female team, our doctors are well versed in multiple aspects of women’s health.
We attend to a comprehensive range of women’s issues including sexual health and fertility, gynaecology, dermatology and aesthetics, general medicine, cardiovascular health, and women’s wellness and nutrition.
We believe in quality healthcare, with a personal touch.
Our team offers each and every woman individualised and holistic care, tailored to meet your unique healthcare needs.
Regardless of age, race or social class, every woman has a right to good health. Visit us at our Women’s Clinic, and let us help you achieve your best health today.
All our doctors are certified in Singapore and professionally trained to assist you in your medical needs.
Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
Women’s and Men’s Fertility
Bleeding after Sex (The Causes)
Why is it important to have PAP smear screening?
PAP smear screening is performed for early detection of cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is the easiest gynaecological cancer to prevent and treat with regular screening and follow up.
In Singapore, the recommended national pap smear screening programme is for women aged > 25 years who have ever had sex to have pap smear test once every 3 years. (if you have had an abnormal pap smear results, you will have to go for more frequent follow up as advised by your doctor)
HPV Vaccine for Women – Go get it!!! here
- A Few Minutes towards Healthier Breasts
- Bleeding after Sex (The Causes)
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Bacteria vaginosis
- Vaginal itching: a common problem of the young and old
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis – vaginal thrush
- Long Term contraception
- Missing Periods – A sign of fertility as well as infertility
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Bleeding after sex – When to Worry
- Food to eat during pregnancy
- Food to avoid during pregnancy
- Contraception after delivery
- Menstruation after delivery
- Should I take a HPV vaccine?
Explore our blog for more information on other Women’s Health issues: womens-health.sg