Women’s Health Clinic Singapore
Dr Tan & Partners – Women’s Health Clinic Singapore
Dr Tan and Partners is a GP clinic with a special focus on providing comprehensive and holistic care for Women’s Health Issues.
We provide a private and comfortable setting for you to discuss your problem with our doctors.
All our doctors are certified in Singapore and professionally trained to assist you in your medical needs.
For lady patients who prefer female doctors, we have dedicated female Doctors to attend to you.
We have 3 locations conveniently located at Robertson Walk, Bencoolen Street, and Katong (East Coast Road).
- Thin Prep PAP Smear (More accurate and recommended by KK Hospital and WHO)
- Screening for Cancer Causing High Risk HPV
- Click here to learn about the Free PAP Smear program.
- Hormonal Tests for Fertility
- Conception Advice and Treatment
- Screening for Breast Cancer (Mammogram, Ultrasound)
- Assessment of Breast Lumps
- Treatment of Breast Infections (Mastitis)
- Pain passing Urine
- Urinary Frequency and Urgency
- Urinary leakage (Incontinence)
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Female Hypo-sexual Disorder
Diagnosis and Treatment of Vaginal Lumps and Growths
- Diagnosis and Treatment of all Vaginal and Labial lumps and growths including warts
- Vaccine to prevent Cervical Cancer in Women
- Also prevents Genital Warts, Vaginal, Vulvar and Anal Cancer
- Medisave Claimable for women between 9 and 26 years old
Women Specific STD Screening
Women Specific Health Screening
You are welcome to visit our clinics anytime during our opening hours without an appointment.
If you wish to see a lady doctor, please call ahead for their schedule.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here for Contact Details, Address and Opening Times. Click here to contact us
If you have something to ask us, please leave your question in the comments section below and we will get back to you.
Or you can use our Contact Form.Click Here for Contact Details, Address and Opening Times.
Explore our blog. We have lots of great information for you!Click here to learn about Contraception. Click here to learn about Vaginal Discharge. Click here to learn about Vaginal Itching Click here to learn about the Cervical Cancer Vaccine Click here to learn about HIV and STDs Click here to learn about Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
and much more!
Women’s Health Forum
Hey Gal friends! Our lady doctors have launched a health forum specially for women only!
If you have health tips or you need health advices, join us.
For Women. From WomenJoin in the discussion!