At Dr Tan & Partners, We listen to each person’s unique concerns and address each matter comprehensively with consideration and empathy. We believe that education, communication and follow-up are an integral part of the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illnesses. We marry science and art in the practice of medicine by applying scientific averages and evidences to the individual’s exclusive circumstance.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Healthcare Group of Clinics. As a Clinic Assistant, you play an important role in ensuring our Clinics operates efficiently and effectively in addressing our patients’ needs. You will work closely with your team and our doctors to deliver professional healthcare management to our patients.
We believe in hiring good candidates with a positive mind set, a kind heart and a positive attitude with or without experience. Extensive support and training will be provided for the selected candidate.
- Ensure the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the clinic and involve in the care of our patients
- Administrative duties including answering phone calls, maintaining simple filing etc
- Cashiering duties including payment collection, filing for relevant claims, account-keeping etc
- Patient care duties including registration, maintaining appointments and dispensing of medications, etc
- Clinical duties including chaperoning doctors, assisting in clinical tasks such as ECG, blood taking, dressing, assisting the doctor in surgical procedures, etc
- Inventory duties including monitoring stock levels, ordering medicines etc
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the clinic
- And any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Working experience in a medical clinic (preferred but not necessary)
- Responsible individual, hardworking, willing to learn and a team-player with a high level of integrity
- Candidates who can start work within a short notice are preferred
The selected candidate will enjoy an attractive salary with good perks and an opportunity to develop a long-term career with us.
Send your interest now to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Resident Physicians / Partner Doctors:
We are looking for Resident Physicians / Partner Doctors wishing to pursue a fulfilling career in family medicine to join our dynamic and fast growing group.
We provide ample opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us as a Resident Physician and offer attractive salary which commensurate with relevant work experience.
- Work as a team to provide general medical services in an outpatient setting
- Professional medical consultations, procedures and treatments to our patients
- Always conduct yourself with the professionalism befitting of a medical professional
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Medicine with postgraduate qualification is a bonus
- Holding a current and active Medical License with Full Registration on Singapore Medical Council
- Minimum 3 years post-residency clinical experience
- Family Medicine experience is a bonus
- Strong command of English
- EMR proficient
- Flexible with clinic locations and clinical hours (extended day shift, weekend, or night shift)
- Opportunity to offer employment as a Resident Physician or Partner Doctor
- Interested applicants
We offer an attractive salary that commensurates with work experience.
We provide opportunities for career advancement in the company.
Send your interest now to: email@example.com to find out more.
If we share the same vision, be part of our family today!