International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) Questionnaire
This questionnaire evaluates the influence of your erectile problems on your sexual life over the past 4 weeks. Please answer the questions as honest and as clear as possible. Choose one answer per question. In case of doubt, chose the best possible answer.
0-6 Severe dysfunction (Uh-oh. Run to your doctor!)
7-12 Moderate dysfunction (See a doctor.)
13-18 Mild to moderate dysfunction (Best to get it fixed sooner than later. You are a candidate for ESWT.)
19-24 Mild dysfunction (Still OK)
25-30 No dysfunction (Stud)
1. Sexual intercourse
Penetration of the vagina.
2. Sexual activity
Here included are sexual intercourse, carressing, kissing, foreplay and masturbation.
An actual ejaculation, or the feeling of having one.
4. Sexual stimulation
The erotic play with the partner, watching erotic images, etc…
1. Over the past 4 weeks, how often were you able to have an erection during sexual activity?
2. Over the past 4 weeks, when you had erections with sexual stimulation, how often were
your erections hard enough for penetration?
3. Over the past 4 weeks, when you attempted sexual intercourse, how often were you able to penetrate (enter) your partner?
4. Over the past 4 weeks, during sexual intercourse, how often were you able to maintain
your erection after you had penetrated (entered) your partner?
5. Over the past 4 weeks, during sexual intercourse, how difficult was it to maintain your
erection to complete intercourse?
6. Over the past 4 weeks, how many times did you attempt sexual intercourse?
7. Over the past 4 weeks, when you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory for you?
8. Over the past 4 weeks, how much did you enjoy sexual intercourse?
9. Over the past 4 weeks, when you had sexual stimulation or intercourse, how often did you ejaculate?
10. Over the past 4 weeks, when you had sexual stimulation or intercourse, how often did you have the feeling of orgasm or climax?
11. Over the past 4 weeks, how often did you feel sexual desire?
12. Over the past 4 weeks, how would you rate your level of sexual desire?
13. Over the past 4 weeks, how satisfied were you with your overall sex life?
14. Over the past 4 weeks, how satisfied were you with the sexual relationship with your partner?
15. Over the past 4 weeks, how do you rate your confidence that you could have and keep an erection?
Need more advice?
Andrology and Infection Centre at Novena Medical Center Men’s Clinic.
Call us at 6397 2095 now to book your treatment.
1.) Robertson Walk – Anonymous HIV Clinic (+65 6238 7810)
2.) Bencoolen Street (+65 6884 4119)
3.) Novena Medical Centre (+65 6397 2095)
4.) Scotts Medical Centre (+65 6694 2348)
5.) Somerset – Orchard Building (+65 6262 0762)
6.) Katong – (Opening soon)
Where to find us – hereClick Here for Contact Details, Address and Opening Times.
Selected clinics are open on Saturday and Sunday.
Doctor’s Schedule here
Email: [email protected]
Feel free to email your queries, feedback and suggestions on what other topics you want to see in the comments section below.
If you have any questions, visit our free online forum on sexual health, HIV and STDs.
Read our earlier blog entry on Erectile Dysfunction.