At Dr Tan & Partners, We listen to each person’s unique concerns and address each matter comprehensively with consideration and empathy. We believe that education, communication and follow-up are an integral part of the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illnesses. We marry science and art in the practice of medicine by applying scientific averages and evidences to the individual’s exclusive circumstance.
We are looking for Partner Doctors who share our passion of providing a high level of professional medical care in Singapore. And to share our Vision of aggressively growing our business in the next 3 to 5 years that will benefit all stakeholders.
- Work as a team to provide general medical services in an outpatient setting
- Required to work at more than one of our medical clinics
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Medicine with post graduate qualification is a bonus
- Holding a current and active Medical License with Full Registration on Singapore Medical Council
- Minimum 3 years post-residency clinical experience
- Family Medicine experience is a bonus
- Strong command in English
- EMR proficient
- Flexible with clinic locations and clinical hours (extended day shift, weekend, or night shift)
- Opportunity to offer employment as a Resident Physician or Partner Doctor
- Interested applicants
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience up to $14,000.
We provide opportunities for career advancement in the company.
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the clinic and involve in the care of our patients
- Administrative duties including answering phone calls, maintaining simple filing etc
- Cashiering duties including payment collection, filing for relevant claims, account-keeping etc
- Patient care duties including registration, maintaining appointments and dispensing of medications, etc
- Clinical duties including chaperoning doctors, assisting in clinical tasks such as ECG, blood taking, dressing, assisting the doctor in surgical procedures, etc
- Inventory duties including monitoring stock levels, ordering medicines etc
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the clinic
- And any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Working experience in a Specialist clinic (preferred but not necessary)
- Responsible individual, hardworking, willing to learn and a team-player with high level of integrity
- Candidates who can start work within a short notice are preferred
Please send your detailed resume to email@example.com
If we share the same vision, be part of our family today!