Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Screening
Dr. Tan and Partners is one of the few approved Anonymous HIV Testing Centres in Singapore. We offer professional evaluation of your STD, HIV/AIDS symptoms and comprehensive testing. We promise you utmost solicitude supervision and privacy.
For lady patients who prefer female doctors, we have dedicated female Doctors to attend to you.
We are a fully certified Anonymous HIV testing and screening clinic in Singapore.
High risk exposure to HIV in the last 72 hours
Condom Broke? HIV PEP or HIV Prevention / Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) is the use of antiretroviral (ARV) medications to prevent or to stop the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from entering and infecting the body after exposure in the last 72 hours.
Long term prevention from HIV
HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is simply a tablet is taken daily that reduces a person’s risk of contracting HIV.
HIV Signs and Symptoms
Anonymous HIV Testing is only available at our Robertson Clinic
Dr. Tan and Partners is one of the few MOH approved Anonymous HIV Testing Centres in Singapore. Learn More
STEP 1: RECEPTION
1.) Just walk into our clinic Robertson Walk.
2.) Let our staff you are here for the “3 step test”*.
3.) You will be given a pamphlet & AHT Registration Form
4.) The form does not require any personal details from you.
STEP 2: SEE OUR DOCTORS
5.) The doctor will see you in his or her room.
6.) You will have a private consultation with the doctor.
7.) Doctor will proceeds with the “3 Step Test”*.
STEP 3: RESULTS and POST-RESULTS CONSULTATION
8.) After 20 minutes your results will be ready.
9.) Assessment on the results of your HIV test.
We have teamed up with the counselors from Oogachaga to provide free counselling while you wait.
This service will be available every Friday from 6pm to 9pm beginning 11th July 2014 at our Robertson Walk branch.
You may print the Anonymous HIV Testing form and pass it to our Staff Print AHT Form
General Information on HIV
- How does HIV enter the body?
- A quick breakdown on how HIV can be transmitted
- How long can HIV live outside the body?
- Early Symptoms of HIV
- HIV Symptoms
- HIV Window Period
- False Negative HIV ELISA test
- HIV ELISA test and HIV ECLIA test
- HIV CMIA Test Accuracy
- HIV 4th Generation Test Singapore: HIV P24 Ag/Ab Test, Duo Test, Combo Test
- HIV P24 Ag/Ab Test, Duo Test, Combo Test at our Clinic
- HIV Test Kit
- HIV Testing – FAQ
- Video of Positive Oraquick Advance HIV 1/2 Test
- Video of Alere Determine HIV test – Positive Test
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Treatment
- When to test for HIV during and after completion of PEP
- HIV Cure
- HIV Treatment
- How Long can HIV live outside the body?
- Condom Broke
- Medicines to Prevent HIV – PrEP
- Getting HIV from Oral Sex
- How effective are Condoms, Diaphragms and Circumcision in preventing HIV transmission?
- Female to Female Sexual Transmission of HIV
- Viral Load and what it means
- CD4 T-Cell Count and what is means
- Anonymous HIV Testing and Counselling
- STD Questionnaire – its to determine your risk status for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV